Contact PICA via phone at (800) 251-5727
- Receive a quote or get a policy: Press 1
- Make a payment via check or credit card: Press 2
- Call about existing policy information: Press 3
- To report a claim: Press 4
- For third-party credentialing: Press 5
- Speak with a ProAssurance Agency representative about additional insurance products: Press 6
- All other questions: Press 0
You may call any employee direct by dialing 9 and then the extension.
The PICA Policy Services Department addresses questions and concerns that our current policyholders may have with their coverage, discounts, payments, past claims histories or any other general issues. The staff is also responsible for putting together quotes and guiding potential new policyholders through the quote request process.
- Call: (800) 251-5727
- E-mail questions to policy services at email@example.com
- Fax: (615) 370-9021
The PICA Claims Department addresses questions, issues and concerns about active claims that have been filed or incidents that may result in a filing, and advises our policyholders on a variety of claims issues.
- Call claims direct at (888) 444-7422
- Fax: (888) 329-7422
The PICA Risk Management Department is responsible for risk management seminars and the creation of risk management education materials and tools that can be utilized by our policyholders.
- Call risk management direct at (800) 251-5727, ext. 2107
PICA President and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Ross Taubman is available to answer your questions or discuss issues important to you as a policyholder.
- Call Dr. Ross Taubman direct at (615) 984-2005
Our Mailing Address
P.O. Box 1783
Memphis, TN 38101-1783
Access Our EthicsPoint Hotline
Good faith complaints or concerns related to ProAssurance's accounting, auditing, internal control, financial reporting or business conduct can be submitted anonymously and confidentially to our EthicsPoint Hotline, 866.384.4277, by going to www.EthicsPoint.com on any public computer. Documents providing support for your complaint or concern are welcomed. If your report involves an individual who might evaluate your report, they will be excluded from the review process.